tangazo one

tangazo one

Abidal

Abidal

karibuni

ni mara chache sana tunapata muda wa kujiuliza juu ya umuhimu wa watu waliotuzunguka, na maisha yetu yangekuwaje bila wao? wape nafasi na usisite kuwaambia jinsi unavyojisikia juu yao na umuhimu wao kwako. ASANTE KWA KUWA SEHEMU YA MAISHA YANGU.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

China phone

l got angry and sold my Blackberry phone because it was eating much of my airtime and data. I then went and bought a China phone but am now in a very big trouble.
1. It gets full after 3 minutes of charging.
2. The phone has TV, Touch screen, Nail cutter, firelighter etc.
3. Text messages can be written with a toothpick.
4. It has some spelling mistakes, it is written NokLa instead of Nokia.
5. When an aeroplane passes by it records "one missed call".
6. When a big truck hoots; it records "charger connected"
7. When a Chinese man passes by you it says "one Bluetooth device found"
8. When a cute girl passes by me, it says "Ur favorite food found"
9. When an ugly girl passes by me, it says, "Virus detected".
Please, I want to sell it,do u want it?