tangazo one

tangazo one

Abidal

Abidal

karibuni

ni mara chache sana tunapata muda wa kujiuliza juu ya umuhimu wa watu waliotuzunguka, na maisha yetu yangekuwaje bila wao? wape nafasi na usisite kuwaambia jinsi unavyojisikia juu yao na umuhimu wao kwako. ASANTE KWA KUWA SEHEMU YA MAISHA YANGU.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Men's English

"I'm hungry." = I'm hungry.

"I'm sleepy." = I'm sleepy.

"I'm tired."  = I'm tired.

"Do you want to go to a movie?" =
I'd eventually like to have sex with you.

"Can I take you out to dinner?" =
I'd eventually like to have sex with you.

"Can I call you sometime?" = I'd
eventually like to have sex with you.

"May I have this dance?" = I'd
eventually like to have sex with you.

"Nice dress!" = Nice cleavage!

"You look tense, let me give you a
massage." = I want to fondle you.

"What's wrong?" = What meaningless
self-inflicted psychological trauma are you going through now?

"What's wrong?" = I guess sex
tonight is out of the question.

"I'm bored." = Do you want to have
sex?

"I love you." = Let's have sex
now.

"I love you, too." = Okay, I said
it...we'd better have sex now!

"Yes, I like the way you cut your
hair." = I liked it better before.

"Yes, I like the way you cut your
hair." = $50 and it doesn't look that much different!

"Let's talk." = I am trying to
impress you by showing that I am a deep person and maybe then you'd like to have sex with
me.

"Will you marry me?" = I want to
make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys.

and FINALLY... (while shopping) "I like
that one better." = Just pick ANY dress and let's go home!